Coaching is an essential part of the leader’s toolkit. Done well, it develops the next generation of leaders, inspires people to break through their limitations, and creates a workplace where people want to belong.
Done badly, or in the wrong circumstances, and it becomes a box-ticking exercise that’s demotivating to both manager and coachee.
Our practical, hands-on coaching skills training ensures everyone understands what coaching really is, and provides a number of instantly-usable coaching formats for different situations, including:
- The ‘EQ Quadrant’ to apply emotional intelligence to decisions and improve working relationships
- The ADEPT Model: appreciative, solution-focused coaching to improve performance
- The ‘Disney Strategy’ for creative thinking
- The SCORE Model for mapping out any ‘problem space’, allowing solutions to appear
- The “Levels of Change” Model for personal or team alignment
- The GROW Model (enhanced with NLP and solution focus insights)
You will learn how to use each of these formats in one-to-one and/or group coaching.
These modules can be mixed and matched to tailor a one- or two-day course to your needs.
Contact Andy Smith at email@example.com to discuss your needs.