A new Practical Appreciative Inquiry online training starts soon – click here to get the details and how to book
Here are some of the best Appreciative Inquiry articles and podcasts I’ve come across in the last few months
- David Shaked’s ‘Powerful Questions’ podcast. A new-ish podcast from an Appreciative Inquiry thought leader, in nice short episodes.
- The Great Resignation and the Future of Work – interview with Appreciative Inquiry consultant Dr Lindsey Godwin Of Champlain College Online On How Employers and Employees Are Reworking Work Together.
- What Happens in the Dream Stage of Appreciative Inquiry? A short video (with transcript) from me.
- Evoking Positive Memories Is a Powerful Resource. Article on the Psychology Today website from Human Givens therapist Denise Winn. “Our ability to evoke a positive memory is a huge, ever readily available mental-health resource, free to all of us. No waiting lists. No training required. Just reliving the good things that have gone before can help power us up again.”
- The Pivotal Moments podcast – “providing guidance and tips on how you can live an empowered life” from an Appreciative perspective.
What other AI resources have you discovered recently? Let us know in the comments!
And if you want to be notified of resources like these a bit sooner, consider joining the Positive Change Methods communities on Facebook or LinkedIn – they’re free and have loads of curated resources!
Want to be a better leader and coach?
Get a free guide to Appreciative Inquiry with step-by-step instructions for how to use it to help your team work together better