What Most Leaders Are Getting Wrong About Empathy
A free webinar with Elar Killumets and Andy Smith
Date: 7 July 2020 Time: 10:00 BST, 11:00 CEST, 12:00 EEST, 13:00 UAE, 14:30 India, 17:00 KL, 19:00 Sydney, 21:00 NZ
Are You Doing Empathy Wrong?
Empathy is essential for successful leadership and coaching.
But for many managers and coaches, the natural impulse to fix things for others causes more problems than it solves.
In this 60-minute live webinar you will learn:
- What most definitions of empathy miss
- How empathy is often a disguise for anxiety
- The missing ingredient needed for true empathy
- Three reasons why the urge to give advice actually hinders the person you are trying to help
- The one thing you need to remember to help others effectively