A one-day course covering effective communication, non-verbal influencing and improving working relationships for up to 16 people. For even more skills, you can add an additional day covering precision questioning and specific ‘language of influence’ techniques.
Participants will be able to use specific NLP skills for:
- improved awareness of the impact of their communication
- improved interview and ‘people-reading’ skills
- improved persuasion and negotiation skills
- conducting more effective meetings
Essential NLP for Effective Communication – Day 1
- What is NLP?
- Principles of effective communication
- The 5 most biggest mistakes in communication – and how to avoid them
- Myths and realities about rapport and how to achieve it
- Pacing and leading towards agreement
- Non-verbal communication and contagious emotions
- How to stay in a resourceful state whatever happens
- Preferred thinking styles and how to influence them
- Framing and Reframing: the power of ‘headlines’ and agendas
- How to improve any working relationship using perceptual positions
- Develop a personalised action plan
Essential NLP for Effective Communication – Day 2
- Meta programs: words that change minds
- Precision questions for better understanding
- How to use precision questions to change people’s minds
- The power of language: i) presuppositions
- The power of language: ii) embedded suggestions
- Breaking deadlocks and overcoming objections: i) chunking
- Breaking deadlocks and overcoming objections: i) the power of redefinition
Course content can be tailored to your organisation’s precise requirements.
Courses can be delivered with or without PowerPoint visual aids as desired. Please add a projector to the room requirements if PowerPoint is required.
Contact Andy Smith on 0844 284 6372 or email@example.com to discuss your requirements.