A new Practical Appreciative Inquiry online training starts soon – click here to get the details and how to book
Here are some of the best Appreciative Inquiry articles and podcasts I’ve come across in the last month or so
- Strategic Relationship Building from Nick Heap. It’s a workshop description built around Appreciative Inquiry for helping two organisations with different cultures work together. The description includes workshop outline and helpful pre-course questions and post-course evaluation questions.
- ‘A Cognitive Skill to Magnify Humanity’ – podcast interview (with transcript) with Trabian Shorters, visionary developer of ‘Asset Framing’. Very interesting things to say about society, the brain, the appreciative viewpoint, the power of words…
- Conversations Worth Having – podcast interview with Jackie Stavros and Cheri Torres.
An episode of the Rebel HR podcast (with occasionally dodgy machine-created transcription) interviewing Jackie Stavros and Cheri Torres, authors of Conversations Worth Having. Lots of useful ideas, including some I missed the first time I read the book!
(in fact it inspired me to write an article expanding on one of the points they make – you can read it here)
- How to run a large AI project virtually – a *very* useful case study on how to run a large(ish) scale Appreciative Inquiry summit virtually (it’s a free downloadable PDF of an article from ‘AI Practitioner’ magazine)
- ‘Leading in a Constantly Changing World Requires a Reinvention Mindset: Applying Appreciative Inquiry to Modern Leadership’ – article by Lindsey Godwin
What other AI resources have you discovered recently? Let us know in the comments!
And if you want to be notified of resources like these a bit sooner, consider joining the Positive Change Methods communities on Facebook or LinkedIn – they’re free and have loads of curated resources!
Want to be a better leader and coach?
Get a free guide to Appreciative Inquiry with step-by-step instructions for how to use it to help your team work together better